Flying safely during COVID-19 in a jet with CoastPrivate, knowing your safety and security is our top priority.
As the “Novel” Coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact, we know it’s important to connect and share with you to the necessary steps we are taking to keep you and our employees safe and healthy. Again this is about ” Flying safely during COVID-19 with CoastPrivate” .
Our hearts go out to all who have been affected. The health and safety of our employees, pilots, cabin attendants and customers is of utmost importance. We wanted to share with you our approach to managing this continually evolving situation.
Strategic Response and Mitigation:
- CoastPrivate follows standard aircraft cleaning procedures by Cabin Crew in between passenger flights and after every flight
- In-flight services will include the replacement of the hot towel service with pre-set wet towelettes.
- Company entertainment iPads shall not be distributed to passengers unless each one has been previously thoroughly disinfected.
- Common surfaces such as tray tables, handsets, and inflight entertainment screens are cleaned with disinfectant wipes.
- All newspapers and magazines shall be removed from the aircraft and disposed of in accordance with the requirements of local airport authorities.
- Also, as part of our SOP, in the event of any passenger illness at any time, the aircraft immediately undergoes a deep cleaning and disinfecting procedure. This procedure will be followed based on CDC guidelines for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as well.
- We have made incremental additions to the sanitary moist towelettes and sanitizers on all aircraft for our crew and members.
- The pressurization system on our aircraft replaces the cabin air with filtered fresh outside air throughout the flight.
- We have and will continue to actively monitor and implement recommended strategies from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA); European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA); Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); World Health Organization (WHO); and other relevant organizations.